This paper aims to describe in general the procedure for the management of website shop.abtrack.it (hereafter referred to only as "the website") with reference to the processing of personal data of users who use it (the document does not include processing performed on other websites possibly accessed by the user through other links on the website).
It concerns a general nature document informing on the criteria for the proper processing of personal data processed on, or through, the website.
Following consultation of this website, data related on individuals identified or identifiable may be processed.
The Owner of the data processing is AAB-Tech S.r.l., with registered office in No. 5, Via Dante, Trieste (TS), Italy, Tax Code No. 03204840270 and registered with the Trieste Companies Register No. 03204840270, VAT No. 03584140267, e-mail: email@example.com
Categories and type of personal data object of processing
Information provided by the user
To access the services offered through the website, the user will be requested to provide the strictly necessary data needed for use by the intended services and to fulfil their specific requests.
The optional, explicit and voluntary e-mail transmission to the addresses listed on the website entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, and of any other personal data included in the message.
The computer systems and software procedures used for operating the website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data the transmission of which is implicit in the use of the Internet communication protocols.
It concerns information that it is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but that by their very nature could, through processing and associations with data held by third parties, allow to identify users.
In this data category are included IP addresses or computer domain names used by users connecting to the website, addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the reply given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters regarding the operating system and user computer environment.
These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistics information on the website usage and to check its correct functioning. The data could be used for the ascertainment of responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the website: except for this possibility, the data on the website contacts are not stored permanently, unless of possible requests by the user (for example: access to their website pages that summarise the enjoyed services, information requests, etc.).
No personal user data is acquired specifically by the website.
Cookies are not used to transmit information of a personal nature, nor the so-called persistent cookies of any kind, or systems for tracking users permanently are used.
Use of the so-called session cookies (which are not stored permanently on the user's computer and disappear when the browser is closed) is strictly limited to transmission of session identifiers (consisting of random numbers generated by the server) necessary to enable a safe and efficient exploring of the website.
The so-called session cookies used on the website avoid use of other potentially prejudicial information technologies for the privacy of users' browsing and do not allow acquisition of user personal identification data.
The user has the option to choose whether to accept or not cookies: by modifying the browser preferences, all cookies may be accepted, be notified when a cookie is being set, or reject all cookies.
In the event of refusal of the cookies, it will not be possible to access and/or use all the online service operations.
Aims of processing
The data relating to the Owner will be processed for the following purposes:
1) use of services offered to fulfil contractual obligations, to specific user requirements, and to tax and law obligations.
These data are necessary; their absence or incorrect listing will not make it possible to AAB-Tech S.r.l. to provide the services offered or to fulfil the user requirements.
2) the data provided by the user may be processed for the following additional purposes, which may be carried out only on the specific consent of the interested part, and which may be revoked at any time:
2.1- sending information on promotional, advertising, and newsletters initiatives;
2.2- surveys on the degree of client satisfaction for the provided quality of services, and market screenings.
Failure to consent on the processing of data for the purposes set forth in points 2.1 and 2.2 do not preclude the possibility of using the offered services, but only the inability to participate in the activities referred to in the abovementioned points 2.1 and 2.2.
Personal data will be processed in accordance with the requirements of current legislation.
The provided data will be used exclusively within the Italian territory.
The data will be used only to perform the service or the performance requested by the user and will not be object of circulation. However, the data may be communicated to:
- parent or affiliated companies to AAB-Tech S.r.l.; to third parties involved in the management activities of the order and shipping of the requested products;
- to persons, firms or professional offices that provide assistance and consultancy to AAB-Tech S.r.l. in accounting, administration, legal, tax and financial matters in relation to the provision of services offered through the website;
- to individuals, bodies or authorities to which the disclosure of their personal data is mandatory under the provisions of the law or of the competent authorities;
- to individuals delegated and/or appointed by AAB-Tech S.r.l. to carry out activities strictly related to the provision of services and maintenance (including maintenance of network equipment and electronic communication networks) of the website;
- to business partners in the event that the user has granted any specific consent to the processing of the personal data for advertising purposes.
In addition, the subjects or the categories of subjects to whom the personal data of the user may be communicated or who can come into knowledge in their capacity of in charge of processing (if assigned) or persons in charge are: Alba Elettronica S.r.l.’s in charge for the administrative and/or technical services management and in charge of the informatics platform through which the services are provided.
These data will be processed by using electronic and computer tools, and stored on informatics, paper and any other suitable type of support, in compliance with the security measures imposed by the current legislation.
Personal data will be stored in a way that enables user identification only in the event, and for the time strictly necessary, for the purposes for which the data were collected and subsequently processed and, anyhow, in compliance with the terms of the law. All data will be processed in such a way as to reduce to a minimum, through the adoption of suitable and preventive security measures in accordance with the provisions of the law, the risks of destruction or loss, even accidental, of the data thereof, of unauthorized access or unauthorised processing or not in accordance with the mentioned purposes.
Rights of the interested parties
At any time, the interested party can exercise its rights against the Owner of the processing ijn pursuit to Article 7, Leg. Decree No. 196/2003, resulting in:
- confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning it, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in an understandable format;
- indication of the origin of the personal data, of the purposes and procedures of processing, of the applied logic in the event of processing carried out with the help of electronic tools, of the identification details of the Owner, of those in charge and of the assigned representative in pursuit to article 5, point 2, of the subjects or the categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can come into knowledge in the capacity of assigned representative in the territory of the State, of those in charge or appointed;
- updating, rectification or, where there may be interest, integration of data;
- cancellation, transformation in anonymous form or block of processed data in violation of the law, including those the retention of which is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- certification that the operations of update, cancellation, transformation into an anonymous form, block or integration have been brought into the knowledge, even also related to their contents, of those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, except in the case where this proves to be impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right. The interested party has the right to object, in all or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning it, even if pertinent for collection purposes;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning it for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
For any communication and/or information and for the exercise of the rights referred to in the preceding point of this document - art. 7, Leg. Decree No. 196/2003;
- users can contact: AAB-Tech S.r.l., with registered office in No. 5, Via Dante, Trieste (TS), Italy, Tax Code No. 03204840270 and registered with the Trieste Companies Register No. 03204840270, VAT No. 03584140267, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org- Tel. +39 0481 525027 - Fax. +39 041 5259431